LimitedTransactionForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Forum for the Arcane Ministry

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Victory City. A Joke

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloud
Mr. Wizard
Cloud

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Character sheet
Enlightenment/Arete:
Victory City. A Joke Left_bar_bleue6/10Victory City. A Joke Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Willpower:
Victory City. A Joke Left_bar_bleue10/10Victory City. A Joke Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Primal Energy/Quintessence:
Victory City. A Joke Left_bar_bleue20/20Victory City. A Joke Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Victory City. A Joke Empty
PostSubject: Victory City. A Joke   Victory City. A Joke I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 12:44 am

So this is someones idea for the future....No Thanks. I am only a fan of Conformity and Obedience in movies and between 3 and 4 in the morning....

http://www.victorycities.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/romanticide1551
Rainn
Photog - Behind the Lens
Rainn

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Character sheet
Enlightenment/Arete:
Victory City. A Joke Left_bar_bleue3/10Victory City. A Joke Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Willpower:
Victory City. A Joke Left_bar_bleue5/10Victory City. A Joke Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Primal Energy/Quintessence:
Victory City. A Joke Left_bar_bleue20/20Victory City. A Joke Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Victory City. A Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victory City. A Joke   Victory City. A Joke I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 2:15 pm

it has some good ideas, but definitely lacking in other areas. My biggest issues with it is the fact that there are no kitchens, dogs or cats allowed in the apartments, that there is no individuality in apartment style and decoration and i'm not a fan of the educational system.

not bad, but needs some work.
Back to top Go down

Victory City. A Joke
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LimitedTransactionForums :: The Weeping Stone :: ShakyTendons.Org-
Jump to: